To all the Demonstrations Groups – Welcome to the 2018 West Texas Sports & Fitness Expo!! We are anticipating another incredible event, with over 4,000 people attending, and you play a major role. We hope you have a fantastic experience “showing off” in front of Abilene.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR GROUP
- 30′ deep X 50′ wide
- Floor Level – concrete (you need to bring any special flooring you may need)
- Rope Stanchions will surround the stage
- Sound System:
- Tape/CD Player & Speakers
- Microphone – Regular and wireless
- Bring your own banners or signs for your performance.
- The time it takes for your group to set up and tear down is included in your allotted scheduled times.
- Team Arrival:
- Organize your team to be at the Demonstrations Stage area and ready to perform at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Friday Move In (2/2/18):
- The Convention Center will be open from 10am – 7pm for you to bring your equipment.
- Please check-in with an Expo Committee member in the foyer to let them know what you are doing.
- Expo Wristbands:
- Wristbands are provided for your performers to get in free. Because most demonstration groups are very large, we do not provide wristbands for every family member, so please know that those without wristbands will need to pay at the door. At $2- Adults and $1-kids, this should not be too expensive and proceeds go to support local youth sports.
2018 Demo Schedule
**We have limited spaces this year, so if you interested in doing a demonstration contact Michelle before ALL spots fill up!**
For more info about doing a demonstration email: email@example.com
|11:30am||Martial Arts||Abilene Martial Arts Center|
|12:30pm||Martial Arts||Premier Martial Arts|
|1:00pm||Dance||Abilene HS Dance Team|
|1:30pm||Martial Arts||Team Chip Tae Kwon Do|
|3:00pm||Youth League Sports||Key City Hockey Association|